Shipping & Returns
In stock orders will ship within 24-48 hours (1-2 business days) and sometimes even the same day. If any item is backordered you will be notified and it will ship as soon as we receive it. For manufacturer specific lead times see below.
Indian River Cabinet Supply currently processes and ships orders to the United States. Most orders are shipped via UPS. Drop shipped orders will ship either UPS or FedEx at suppliers discretion. If an order is small/light enough to be less expensive to be shipped via the USPS we will ship it USPS and refund the difference back to your method of payment.
The Indian River Cabinet Supply website shipping cost is an estimate of the actual shipping cost. If the actual shipping cost is different than the estimated shipping cost we will try to absorb and eat the difference but if the difference is substantial we may request the additional amount before shipping the order.
Note: Orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will be shipped UPS 2 Day Air only. Customers in Canada are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees.
Note: Orders will be shipped to the Shipped to address. If the Shipped to address is entered incorrectly or street designations are omitted (ST, RD, BLVD, etc.) UPS will charge a $19.60 per box fee to correct the address. Any charges levied on Indian River Cabinet Supply for shipping address corrections will be passed on to the customer and your credit card will be charged for the additional amount.
The graphic below shows the time-in-transit for a UPS GROUND shipment from our warehouse in Vero Beach, FL.
Other shipping information:
- Shipping times are UPS's best estimate and are not guaranteed. Indian River Cabinet Supply and UPS are not responsible for shipping delays caused by weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box
- We ship products only to the 50 United States.
- High dollar orders may be shipped signature required. Any orders returned to Indian River Cabinet Supply due to failed attempts at delivery or incorrect delivery address will be subject to a 25% refusal fee. The shipping charges associated with a refused or failed attempted delivery order will not be refunded.
RETURN & DAMAGE INFORMATION
Should you find that any product which you have purchased does not suit your needs, we will accept returns of merchandise in original condition within 30 days of when your order is received. A return authorization must be obtained prior to returning any goods. We do NOT charge a re-stocking fee on items shipped from our location (see exceptions below). Return requests made more than 30 days after the order was received will be considered on a case by case basis and a re-stocking fee may be applied (up to 25%). All authorized returns must be freight prepaid. We will provide instructions when you email or call for your return authorization. Damaged products must be noted to customer service within 30 days of receiving your order.
DIRECT (DROP) SHIP RETURNS
- Please contact us for return (RMA) instructions for that particular manufacturer.
- Items returned to a manufacturer without receiving prior authorization may end up lost or refused and no credit will be issued.
- Direct (drop) shipped products are subject to restocking fees that vary by manufacturer. Please see individual manufacturer restocking fees listed below.
- Customer is responsible for return shipped charges.
- Any missing/broken items or parts not in original packing may be refused for credit
- Buyer must receive a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) prior to returning goods. Buyer must request an RMA within thirty (30) days of the date of the shipment in order to be considered. Hafele will not issue an RMA for special order, non-stock, obsolete or made-to-measure goods. All goods returned to Hafele must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition and must pass inspection before any credit is issued by Hafele.
- Buyer is subject to a handling charge of no less than twenty dollars ($20.00) and no more than twenty percent (20%) of the sales price of the returned goods. Defective goods, as verified by inspection, are not subject to a handling charge.